” Our mission is to enrich the lives of our team members, guests,
partners and the communities we serve by delivering exceptional
guest experiences, a supportive work environment
and best-in-class returns to our owners. “
The foundation for Brittain Resorts & Hotels was laid long before the company was formed with roots beginning in the 1930’s at the historic Chesterfield Inn in the heart of Myrtle Beach, S.C. The entire Brittain family worked as a team, doing everything from making beds to washing dishes on the busy weekend nights, while honing the ever changing marketing and guest satisfaction skills that are paramount to establishing a robust repeat business base. Everyone worked hard and helped each other whenever necessary. Integrity and trust were and are ubiquitous even today. The most treasured assets were a person’s word and reputation. A handshake was a binding contract.
pools & lazy rivers
we proudly support
- Raised over $15,000 in 2015 for the American Heart Association
- Worked with habitat for Humanity to sponsor the building of 2 homes
- 90% of employees pledge benefits to 41 local organizations
- Collected over 3,454 lbs. of nonperishable food items for Helping Hand
- We proudly donate to the Boys & Girls Club of The Grand Strand
- We proudly support The Village Group by making donations
We recognize the importance of vacations and will do everything possible to ensure that all guests have an exceptional experience.
TO unit owners
We will ensure that all owners feel that their property is cared for, respected, marketed and valued while generating the best return possible.
TO resort owners/partners
We will ensure that all levels of the property are managed to deliver a return on investment while delivering exceptional guest experiences.
TO our employees
We will ensure that all employees feel respected and valued and are properly trained to execute their job as part of the team.