Accounting Administrative Assistant
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct support to accounting team members while assisting with daily processing
- Assist with multiple projects to organize processes, system clean-up and system audits
- Weekly processing and reporting
- Provides support to the Management team in the creation of spreadsheets and presentations as required
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships within a team
- Processes marketing billing, golf billing and credit card reconciliation monthly
What are we looking for?
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of computers, internet, outlook, excel, and PowerPoint programs
- Excellent verbal, written, communication skills
- Ability to work with a high level of professionalism at all times
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills essential to position
- Time management
What can you expect?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.