WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Host/Hostess responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Greeting guests politely and enthusiastically as they enter the restaurant
- Courteously and consciously guiding guests to their assigned tables
- Monitoring guest waiting lists
- Estimating guest wait times
- Politely answering the telephone and responding to customer questions
- Taking and assembling any To-Go orders, both on the telephone and in person
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant lobby, as well as the restrooms
What are we looking for?
- Willing to assist co-workers as needed
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have positive attitude while performing tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may also enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2020