WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Assistant Guest Services Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as direct support for the Guest Services Manager.
- Planning, organizing, and developing the overall operations of the front desk, loss prevention, bell services, and PBX.
- Promptly resolves any guest complaints or issues
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Anticipate the guests needs, change direction quickly and multi-task
- Ensures proper communication within the department
- Other job duties as required by Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager & General Manager
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred or 5 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess solid decision making skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must have reliable transportation
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave – 16 weeks
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.