Barista / Coffee Shop Attendant
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Barista/Coffee Shop Attendant responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Take orders and make coffee, tea and other drinks
- Must be able to operate cash registers and credit card machines.
- Responsible for cleaning coffee area, tables, and gift shop area as well as stocking items that come in for gift/coffee shop.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainresorts.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
To be considered, you should be a service oriented individual with the ability to make eye contact and greet customers with a smile.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
2311 South Ocean Blvd
Myrtle Beach SC, 29577