Sea Captain’s House is a high volume, fast-paced, oceanfront restaurant that offers year round employment! We offer extremely competitive compensation, a fun work environment, and flexible scheduling! We are looking for candidates who are energetic, dependable, outgoing, and motivated to make money! If this is you, apply to join our team today!
As a Bartender you will serve craft cocktails and other highly curated alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Looking for a fun & outgoing, “people person” who enjoys interacting with others. This individual must be hard-working and motivated to provide quality service and products with a smile. For this job we offer $6.25 per hour plus tips.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Proven Bartender Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the restaurant
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.