WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Bartender include, but are not limited to:
- Make customers feel welcomed by greeting them in a polite, friendly way
- Check customers’ identification to verify age requirements for the purchase of alcohol Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests at the bar and in the dining room according to specifications
- Use approved suggestive selling techniques to upsell to premium products, be familiar and able to describe food menu items
- Display beverage selection in an attractive manner; he/ she is accountable for the set up and cleanliness of entire bar/lounge area at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of standard policies and procedures regarding cash handling, credit cards and all payment types
- Meet food and beverage service standards. Understand and follow all state laws and company policies for beverage service
- Project a favorable image of the hotel property to the public at all times
- Responsible service of drinks, must be able cut-off guests from drinks when necessary
- Perform opening, mid-shift, closing side work to ensure smooth transitions between shifts
- Familiarity with Micros POS Systems
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.