WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
- Greets guests in a friendly, helpful manner
- Assists guests by offering to carry luggage to and from their rooms
- Assists guests with moving rooms when necessary
- Escorts potential guests to rooms for viewing purposes and shows the property
- Directs traffic in the parking lot area and keeps the traffic lanes open
- Opens doors and assists guests/visitors entering and leaving the property
- Cleans and maintains the upkeep of the bell carts
- Supportive Functions
- Assists the pool attendants with keeping the pool decks clean and organized
- Assists the grounds department with cleanliness of the property while walking the grounds
- Assists the front desk by answering phone calls and assisting guests at the front desk
- Must be able to work both inside and outside
- Knowledge of the city, particularly tourist attractions
- Working knowledge of the resort, its’ services and facilities.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may also enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans
& individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021