WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Beach Vacations is in search of a Business Development Coordinator to help grow the property management business divisions in both long and short-term rentals! The Business Development Coordinator role includes an end of year incentive for the net growth of units on the rental program above the budgeted amount.
The Business Development Coordinator, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research various websites and platforms for generation of leads to build & identify sales
- Produce different sales and marketing campaigns such as, direct mail, email, & networking efforts to promote rental programs, drive business and grow opportunity.
- Follow up on new business opportunities with one-on-one interaction within the market
- Cross-sell with sister properties for master portfolio of management services
- Cold-call, message and generate leads from new and existing homeowners
- Maintain homeowner and property information, sales activity, sales performance data and key performance criteria as identified by the Executive Team, in the sales management system (CRM)
- Stay up to date on knowledge of municipal association zoning and rental regulation terms, competitors of rental management or mergers in the area, property sales, new developments, homeowner association’s and on-site management relations to pinpoint opportunities for rental management
- Communicate relevant information to potential customers, local and national operations teams as needed. (i.e. Dynamics, Paragon, MLS Systems, etc).
- Work closely with internal local operations and homeowner services teams, attend HOA meetings, open houses etc. for target real estate listings and development openings.
- Understand short-term rental industry and navigation of OTAs (online travel agencies) such as Airbnb and VRBO, as well as general knowledge of Myrtle Beach market (events, seasons, neighborhoods, connections with homeowners, mortgage, insurance brokers, home services, property management companies, etc).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated self-starter who can take direction to meet and exceed sales goals.
- 2-3 years of outside sales experience with proven track record of sales success strongly preferred
- Experience in the vacation rental industry, real estate development or sales, hospitality, travel, or SaaS sales.
- Problem-solving, hard-working individual style to establish and achieve specific goals in a dynamic start-up environment with changing product and little oversight.
- Experience with sales management systems preferred, Microsoft Dynamics, Google Suite, MLSs, GISs, MS Office, and related software.
- Local travel required, must have valid driver’s license; property site-visits, attending marketing events etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and stand, sit for up to 3 hours. Working hours are flexible but require working in the office during business hours, as well as in evenings, nights, and weekends as sales events and activities are required to meet sales goals.
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.