Sea Captain’s House is a high volume, fast-paced, oceanfront restaurant that offers year round employment! We offer extremely competitive compensation, a fun work environment, and flexible scheduling! We are looking for candidates who are energetic, dependable, and outgoing! If this is you, apply to join our team today!
Our bussers/food runners are essential in our restaurant’s success by assisting in various roles to help support our team as a whole. Our ideal candidate is flexible with a can do attitude! This job offers $6.25 per hour plus tips for an estimated hourly pay of $12.00 – $14.00 an hour.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting servers by maintaining teamwork, acting as a point of contact between front and back of house.
- Prepares the dining room for servers by cleaning and clothing tables; setting silverware, condiments, etc.
- Delivering food orders to the accurate guest when needed
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to server spills or other needs.
- Clearing off and preparing for next guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables.
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the restaurant
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.