WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
The Busser Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares dining room for servers by cleaning and clothing tables; setting silverware, condiments, etc.
- Protects establishment by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to server spills or other needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Clearing off and preparing for the next guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What are we looking for?
- Must be available for early morning shifts
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care for details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021