We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make a difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
The Culinary Manager assists the Director of Food & Beverage by overseeing restaurant, kitchen, and event operations. Collaborate with the Director to manage team members, food and labor costs, inventory, and other elements of the F&B department.
Culinary Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in monitoring, analyzing, and controlling all labor and food costs to achieve budget standards
- Implementing and serving profitable, competitive, and quality products
- Assisting the Director of Food & Beverage with all interviewing, hiring, scheduling, coaching, and training of team members
- Ensure proper communication within the department by conducting regular meetings with all team members.
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment that conforms to all standards/regulations of DHEC
- Responsible for assisting with the oversight of all restaurant operations, special events, and other F&B related activities
- Assisting in the ordering and inventory of all food, supplies, and kitchenware
- Scheduling and managing maintenance/sanitation of all kitchen equipment in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Work with the Director of Food & Beverage to ensure the highest guest satisfaction and optimal experience
- Performing special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Culinary management experience
- Team management experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members.
Benefits as discussed during the interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.