WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Director of Loss Prevention include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision and scheduling of Loss Prevention (LP) Officers as deemed necessary by needs of property.
- Providing a safe environment for our guests, co-workers & all who may enter onto our property.
- Prevent and detect any signs of intrusion or suspicious activity that affects the safety and security of people and property.
- Ensure all parts of the property are patrolled on a regular basis: Common Areas, Pool Decks, Parking Areas, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time, weather permitting
- Documenting & Investigating any reports of injury, theft, property damage, or any incident of significance.
- Become familiar with CCTV System for surveillance & downloading of video.
- Acting as a liaison with law enforcement agencies, regarding any police related matter on property.
- Identify any unsafe conditions & ensure they are corrected in a timely fashion.
- Enforce rules that are posted on the property in a guest-friendly manner: Pool Hours, Wearing of Wristbands, Parking Locations, Reserving of Lounge Chairs, etc.
- In addition to the supervision of LP Officers, supervise Recreational Staff such as Pool Attendants, Life Guards, Bell Staff, and other personnel as directed by the General Manager (GM).
- Update GM, daily, on any incidents that occurred within that period. Urgent matters should require immediate notification, either via phone or email.
- In addition to the above, perform any duties as instructed, by the General Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of basic security and emergency procedures.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in observing situations and decision-making.
- Skill in dealing courteously with the public.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and professionalism in stressful situations.
- A responsible and reliable leader, with previous supervisory experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in Law Enforcement preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
Benefits as discussed during interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.