WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Dishwasher responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen area by following proper sanitation procedures.
- Uses the prescribed equipment and cleaning methods to assure proper sanitation; wash glassware, utensils, and dishware by hand or place them in the dishwasher machine.
- Sorts and stacks clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook line and other designated storage areas
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors; clean shelves, carts, and racks.
- Washes work tables, meat blocks, walls, and walk-in coolers and freezers
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers
- Cleans and hoses out garbage cans
- Follows safety standards, policies, and procedures of the property, as well as on a state and federal level.
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times
- Other duties, as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
What are we looking for?
- Morning shift availability
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details; enjoyment of cleaning
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- Flexible Schedule
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short-term Disability, Vision, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.