WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What will you be doing?
As an Evening Manager, you will be responsible for all front desk, loss prevention, bell services, and PBX operations during the evening hours to ensure unmatched Service Excellence for our guests.
Responsibilities of the Evening Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as Manager on duty, and supports Guest Service Manager during evening hours
- Promptly resolves any guest complaints or issues
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Anticipate the guest’s needs, change direction quickly and multi-task
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct
- Ensures proper communication within the department
- Other job duties as required by Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager & General Manager
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred or 5 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work necessary overnight hours
- Must possess solid decision-making skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers, and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.