Evening Manager- Grande Cayman Resort
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Evening Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as Manager on duty, and supports Guest Service Manager during evening hours
- Promptly resolves any guest complaints or issues
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Anticipate the guests needs, change direction quickly and multi-task
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct
- Ensures proper communication within the department
- Other job duties as required by Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager & General Manager
What Do We Expect?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred or 5 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work necessary overnight hours
- Must possess solid decision making skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have positive attitude while performing tasks
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.