WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years in a previous F&B supervisory position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications
- Proficiency with restaurant POS Systems
- Prior experience supervising a team of associates
- Prior banquet and special event experience
- A high level of enthusiasm and flexibility
- The ability to maintain a high level of guest interaction & satisfaction
- High level of attention to detail
Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Supervisor include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Food & Beverage Director with oversight of any banquets, meetings and special events to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests; exceed the local requirements for inspections
- Present on the floor during all meal periods to ensure adequate coverage and exceptional service provided
- Recognize and/or reward exceptional associate performance as well as coach opportunities
- Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy
- Training staff to follow restaurant procedures
- Addressing any guest issues/concerns
- Complete end of day cash drops
- Complete daily F&B reports
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed
- Keeping track of employees schedules and performance, reporting any concerns to Food & Beverage Director
- Managing and monitoring the service levels at the restaurant
- Ensure all SLED laws are being followed in the establishments
- Ensure the proper standards of opening and closing the restaurant is achieved
- Other job duties as required by F&B Director, Resort Manager and General Manager
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities.