WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Food/Beverage Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring incoming staff complies with company policy
- Training staff to follow restaurant procedures Maintaining safety and food quality standards Keeping customers happy and handling complaints Complete end of day cash drops
- Complete daily F&B reports
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures are followed Keeping track of employees’ schedules and performance Managing and monitoring the service levels at the restaurant Ensure all SLED laws are being followed in the establishments
- Ensure the proper standards of opening and closing the restaurant is achieved
- Ensure proper communication within the department by conducting regular meetings with all team members.
- Recruit new hires, training, coaching and counseling team members, following company, state, and federal regulations.
- Other job duties as required by F&B Manager, Rooms Division Manager, General Manager & Senior Director of Operations
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.