Golf Sales Associate
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Sell golf in the golf capital of the world. Myrtlebeachgolf.com and Brittain Resorts are looking for personable individuals with a passion for golf and customer service. You will be responsible for selling golf packages for our 21 resorts. Qualified leads are provided daily from our marketing department with individuals excited to book a golf vacation. Work from our office or from the comfort of your own home.
Responsibilities of the Golf Sales Associate include but are not limited to:
- Ensures maximum effectiveness of the golf department by booking and developing sales through direct communication with golfers
- Books and organizes all golf packages for all 21 brands
- Ensures that all details within each golf package are performed accurately, according to guest wishes, and that they follow all appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage sales leads and business development.
- Possess the skills to sell via inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and online web chats in a positive and professional sales office environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficient skills at closing a sale.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized in procedures and follow up.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
- Complimentary Rounds at Participating Courses!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.