Golf Sales Manager
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Golf Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Corresponds and builds and maintains positive relationships with all appropriate golf personnel, including contacts at local golf courses, and potential clients, to encourage repeat and recurring business
- Works closely with all other departments on property, communicating group needs to appropriate departments to ensure they are prepared for group arrivals
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close and book sales as well as coach golf sales associates to reach goals
- Prepares any documentation deemed necessary for arrivals
- Processes golf packages & prices, generating sales income, and all aspects of sales management to their direct supervisor through weekly and monthly production reporting
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding the golf sales process
- Works with a large variety of different individuals
- Works with IQ Ware, T- Links, Microsoft Dynamics, and Aspect on a daily basis
- Responsible for all golf interactions and sales
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically
- Can create and maintain a large client network
- Communicates written and verbal skills clearly, effectively and professionally
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Is familiar with the workings of the hospitality industry.
- Ability to manage sales leads and business development
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Works well with a variety of different individuals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google platforms
- Knowledge of IQ ware, Aspect or Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Strong knowledge of these areas golf courses is required
- Bachelor of Science preferred
- Must possess over 2 years of experience in the sales and hospitality sector.
- Previous sales experience is required
- Must have prior experience as a lower level golf manager
What can you expect?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.