Golf Sales Support Associate
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE!
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
This position serves as the direct support staff for all our Oceanfront properties. They are the liaison between golf sales associates and the golfers staying at a property and the playing at golf courses across the Grand Strand. They ensure that all golf groups and any golf packages booked through the resort are done with efficiency and accuracy according to company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of the Golf Sales Support Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures maximum effectiveness of the golf department by processing, building and developing sales through direct communication with golf sales associates and golfers
- Organizes, processes, and services all golf packages for all 21 brands
- Ensures that all details within each golf package are performed accurately, according to guest wishes, and that they follow all appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage sales support and business development processes.
- Possess the skills to service via inbound and outbound phone calls, emails, and online web chats in a positive and professional sales office environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members.
What are we looking for?
- Professional demeanor.
- Proficient skills in mathematics and accounting.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized in procedures and follow up.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related area
- 1-2 years of experience within the golf and hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of area golf courses
What can you expect?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.