WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
The Group & Event Sales Manager is responsible for supporting the company by representing the portfolio for the purposes of generating group bookings and group revenue. This position will work 3 days of the week out of our Litchfield location in Pawleys Island, and 2 days out of the week in our Market Common office.
Responsibilities of the Group & Event Sales Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through various efforts, including outside sales calls, referrals, networking, etc. to maximize room revenue
- Represents Resorts to appropriate organizations/groups for the purposes of generating interest in the City as a viable destination; develops, coordinates, and implements comprehensive event marketing and sales strategies including but not limited to attending trade shows, trade missions, out-of-market and in-market sales calls, advertising, and direct mail.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all available facilities, event amenities, attractions, and services in the area, both public and private, to effectively educate prospective clients and acts as liaison between these entities and the client.
- Creates client familiarization trips, as needed, to present Resorts capabilities;
- Responsible for generating and maintaining all group contacts for all business booked and turned down. Must also have the ability to capture and enter all leads in the CRM.
- Ensures all leads are entered and booked through the company CRM to include group rooms, BEO’s, and invoicing.
- Effectively leads all applicable pre- and post-event meetings regarding upcoming client needs with on-site management.
- Monitors the timely receipt of all deposits, billing and payments for all events and business functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 4+ years experience selling in resorts and condominiums
- Food & Beverage management experience strongly preferred
- Preferred experience in the hospitality industry and event field is preferred.
- Familiarity with using a CRM system is required.
- Thorough knowledge of the event management process including contracts, payments, rooming lists, etc.
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.