WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
The Group Sales Manager serves as a representative for their assigned resorts by promoting the city as a prime destination, implementing sales and marketing strategies, fostering client relationships, managing the sales process, and handling related duties to build business for the properties.
Group Sales Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represents Resorts to appropriate organizations/groups for the purposes of generating interest in the City as a viable destination; develops, coordinates, and implements comprehensive athletic event marketing and sales strategies including but not limited to attending trade shows, trade missions, out-of-market and in-market sales calls, advertising, and direct mail.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all available facilities, event amenities, attractions, and services in the area, both public and private, to effectively educate prospective clients and acts as liaison between these entities and the client. Creates client familiarization trips, as needed, to present Resorts capabilities.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business.
- Prepares proposals, contracts, group resumes and any other documentation deemed necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding the sales process.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining all group contacts for all business booked and turned down. Must also have the ability to capture and enter all leads in the CRM.
- Clearly communicates group needs to the properties to ensure they are prepared to meet them
- Maintains weekly and monthly sales productivity statistics and prepares individual reports for the Director of Group Sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in sales within resorts and condominiums
- Knowledgeable about the hotel and hospitality industry workings
- Proficiency with general office equipment and PC applications (i.e. multi-function copiers, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, remote desktop connections)
- Experience using CRM systems
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, organization, and attention to detail
- Customer service excellence with a strong orientation towards client satisfaction
- Proven ability to overcome client hesitations and successfully close sales
- Capable of establishing and maintaining an extensive client network
- Demonstrated proficiency in persuasive negotiation techniques and outstanding follow-up skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ensuring clarity and conciseness
- Familiarity with budget software and financial management
- Proficient multitasking and prioritization abilities
- Collaborative and effective teamwork with diverse individuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-centric approach
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (16 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health Savings Account, Accident, Personal Cancer Protection, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us! @brittainresorts
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.