WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Guest Service Agents act as the first point of contact for our guests. In this position, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, blocking guest rooms and processing guest registrations, processing accurate payment transactions, submitting housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms, and creating a memorable experience for our guests.
Guest Service Agent responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Greet and interact with guests in a genuine, friendly, and professional manner.
- Block guest rooms and process guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Process guest check-outs.
- Process accurate transactions, including but not limited to cash and credit card payments.
- Conduct call-backs to inquire about guests’ experiences.
- Resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety deposit boxes, etc.
- Submit housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms.
- Verify registration cards against computers to ensure accuracy of name, form of payment, and other pertinent information.
- Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request re-keying as necessary
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in other front office areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively via email and phone with proper etiquette
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account options
- Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Plan, and Commuter Benefits options
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us! @brittainresorts
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.