Guest Service Manager
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Promptly resolving any guest complaints or issues.
- Coordinating activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct.
- Ensuring proper communication within the department by conducting regular meetings with all team members.
- Recruiting(hires), training, coaching, and counseling team members, following company, state, and federal regulations.
- Managing finances of the department, including budget and inventory controls. Controlling expenditures, labor, supplies, etc. in relation to resort financial forecasts and budget.
- Other job duties as required by the Resort Manager or General Manager.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred, or 5 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021