WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Guest Services Supervisors play a key role in overseeing the Guest Services department, supporting department heads, and ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered to our guests. Responsibilities encompass team training, stepping in as the manager on duty when required, executing guest service agent duties, and crafting unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Guest Services Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and interact with guests in a genuine, friendly, and professional manner.
- Block guest rooms and process guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Process guest check-outs.
- Process accurate transactions, including but not limited to cash and credit card payments.
- Conduct call-backs to inquire about guests’ experiences.
- Resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety deposit boxes, etc.
- Submit housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms.
- Verify registration cards against computers to ensure accuracy of name, form of payment, and other pertinent information.
- Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request re-keying as necessary
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or in the event of heavy volume in other front office areas.
- Train team members in the Guest Services department as needed.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Anticipate the guests’ needs, change direction quickly and multi-task.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures proper communication within the Guest Services department.
- Acts as Manager on Duty when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
- Must possess solid decision-making skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers, and managers.
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health Savings Account, Accident, Personal Cancer Protection, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.