WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Guest Service Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as Manager on duty, and supports Guest Service Manager during midday and evening hours.
- Promptly resolves any guest complaints or issues
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Anticipate the guests’ needs, change direction quickly and multi-task
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct
- Ensures proper communication within the department
- Other job duties as required by Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager & General Manager
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must possess solid decision-making skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers, and managers
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.