WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What will you be doing?
The Homeowner Relations Coordinator is responsible for helping care for and grow the property management business divisions in both long and short-term rentals. This position is the driving force behind maintaining relationships with our current owner-partners, generating new sales leads and converting management contracts; with success in those arenas, this team member is a first-line asset to our company. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to meet sales goals, professional and communicative.
Homeowner Relations Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research various websites for lead generation, grow and identify sales leads, promote our rental program, execute sales and marketing campaigns
- Drive business development activities that supplement Myrtle Beach-based marketing and lead generation efforts to build a consistent and growing opportunity pipeline, such as cold calling, direct mail campaigns, lead list research and importing, email marketing, mail campaigns, and local networking.
- Follow up on new business opportunities with one-on-one interaction within the Grand Strand market
- Cross-sell with sister entities for master portfolio of management services
- Cold-call, message and generate leads from new and existing homeowners
- Maintain homeowner and property information as well as sales activity accurately in sales management system (CRM) and report on sales performance data including key performance criteria as identified by the Executive Team.
- Possess knowledge of municipal and association zoning and rental regulation terms to pinpoint opportunity zones for rental management
- Upkeep current research files on competitive landscape of rental management in the market, including mergers, property sales, new developments and homeowner association and on-site management relations at key properties
- Learn Beach Vacations’ systems, pitch and processes in order to communicate relevant information to potential customers and to local and national operations teams when needed (i.e. our CRM, project management software, email marketing, Paragon, MLS systems, county property tax records, property management systems, etc).
- Work in tandem with internal local operations and homeowner services teams, and occasionally take on tasks when needed to ensure positive guest and owner experiences.
- Attend HOA meetings, open houses for target real estate listings and development openings
- Interacts with homeowners on a regular basis to provide exceptional personalized service.
- Maintains open communication, both written and verbal, with the homeowners as it relates to the rental management agreement, reservations, and other concerns of the owners. Promptly resolves any homeowner complaints or issues.
- Onboards new homeowners on the rental management program, providing them detailed information about the property and rental management program.
- Completes monthly close out procedures, including billing, balancing, and distributing statements.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports; balances revenue ensuring each homeowner receives the correct rental income. Acts as a liaison to accounting department.
What are we looking for?
- Self-starter who can take direction and run.
- Integrity, honesty, and service-first attitude.
- Hunter, sleuth, and investigative research abilities to uncover leads and qualify opportunities.
- Highly motivated to meet and exceed sales compensation goals.
- Understanding of short-term rental industry and navigation of OTAs (online travel agencies) such as Airbnb and VRBO.
- General knowledge and understanding of the Myrtle Beach market (events, seasons, neighborhoods, connections with homeowners, mortgage, insurance brokers, home services, property management companies, etc).
- Experience in the vacation rental industry, real estate development or sales, hospitality, travel, or other relevant sales is required. Front line hospitality service is the root of our organization.
- Motivation to work with a small, entrepreneurial team in a fast-growing company, being first to respond to current and potential partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Self-motivated, problem-solving, hard-working individual style to establish and achieve specific goals in a dynamic start-up environment with changing product and little oversight.
- Experience with sales management systems, generally technology savvy and proficiency with Google Suite, MLSs, GISs, MS Office, and related software.
- Professional appearance, personal vehicle with valid SC driver’s license
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.