You will be the first associate to interact with guests as they enter the restaurant. It is your job to politely and enthusiastically greet them, welcome them into the establishment and either seat them, or put their name down on the waiting list. It is absolutely vital that this initial exchange is done with great care. You will be the guest’s first impression of the Compass Cove Resort Restaurant and we want to make sure that they feel completely satisfied with every aspect of their experience, including their greeting.
- Greeting guests politely as they enter the restaurant
- Courteously and consciously guiding guests to their assigned tables
- Monitoring guest waiting lists
- Estimating guest wait times
- Politely answering the telephone and responding to customer questions
- Taking and assembling any To-Go orders, both on the telephone and in person
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant lobby, as well as the restrooms
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.