Housekeeping Administrative Assistant
- Communicating with each building supervisor and inspector regarding departures, cleaning status, room moves, discrepancies, no-show’s, VIP arrivals, and guest and employee requests.
- Answering the telephone and appropriately responding to requests.
- Maintaining all logs in the housekeeping department, including but not limited to: Employee key cards, radios, bed spreads, and deep cleans.
- Auditing SDS books in each department to ensure they are maintained and updated.
- Processing purchase orders and work orders, ordering supplies and coding invoice.
- Logging lost and found items
- Performing service call backs for in-house guests to ensure the highest quality of service
- Other duties, as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2020