WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Room Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm and friendly smile
- Provide prompt and courteous service to others
- Assist team members in the housekeeping department
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health and company standards
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtain supplies to complete assignments
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details; enjoyment of cleaning
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Jury Duty Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.