WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Houseperson include, but are not limited to:
- Removes soiled laundry and trash from assigned floors and/or guest rooms per instructions
- Cleans hotel stairwells, stairwells windows, elevators/elevator landings, hallways, closets, etc.
- Assists housekeepers with room needs (i.e. strip rooms of linen and trash, move furniture, prep rooms for deep cleaning, etc.)
- Keeps linens and closets stocked and organized, carts stocked & organized and shelves clean & organized
- Delivers any outstanding guest requests to proper rooms per front desk’s request/direction
- Reports all lost and found items in compliance to company policy
- Ensures all safety guidelines are followed and report any deviations to supervisor
- Assists guests with questions or concerns about the hotel, etc. or refers them to someone who can assist
- Associate treats any spills, odors, dust and other allergens or cleanliness of above areas.
- Will Handle various cleaning and laundry chemicals to properly complete tasks; store cleaning chemicals and supplies or removes from building trash and other debris/waste.
- Transfers trash and linen to the laundry room for compacting trash and cleaning purposes
- Completes daily House Person Check-List
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave-12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.