WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Houseperson responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm and friendly smile
- Provide prompt and courteous service to others
- Assist team members in the housekeeping department
- Assemble and deliver linen and supplies to the appropriate storage closets
- Deliver requested items to guest rooms, upon their request
- Submit lost and found items for storage
- Properly handle, label and store cleaning supplies
- Safely operate any equipment utilized, such as carpet cleaners
What are we looking for?
- Enjoyment of providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.