The Ideal Candidate
Looking for a friendly, outgoing & motivated individual with a strong sense of duty and a job well done.
The Lifeguard/Pool Attendant is responsible for maintaining the safety and appearance of the pool decks and the water attractions. You will be the first responder to all first-aid needs as they arise, and must be able to remain calm and communicate clearly with management, staff and guests. You will also be responsible for greeting and assisting all guests in a friendly manner and for the cleanliness of the pool, deck, and saunas.
- Issue first-aid as needed and remain calm and collected in the event of an emergency
- Maintains safety compliance and guidelines with staff and guests
- Monitoring of pool towel stock and communicating to the Pool Attendants to ensure these items are collected and received by the laundry department as needed
- Proper etiquette and communication skills are a must
- Greets all guests with a positive attitude
- Enforces all poolside rules and prevents unsafe behavior
- Cleans the pool deck and other designated areas
- Assist CPOs with testing and treating pools
- Vacuums pools as directed
- Empty skimmer baskets to insure to flow of water through the filtration system
- Cleans tile in pools to prevent calcium build up
- Sprays the deck off daily with a pressure washer or hose
- Removes used towels and places them in the dirty bins
- Replenishes clean towels and removes the dirty bins
- Empties trash bins on the pool decks
- Communicates with housekeeping to keep a replenishment of clean pool towels
- Provides excellent guest service on the pool decks by assisting guests with their needs and questions
- Ensures that all guests have a property issued bracelet
- Explains all safety guidelines to guests entering the water slide
- Removes towels from lounge chairs after periods of being unattended
- Cleans up at the end of the day by returning all chairs, tables, and lounge chairs to their proper places
- Inspects entire pool area, replacing any missing items and/or repairing when possible
- Shallow Water Lifeguarding Certification.
Education and Formal Training
High school diploma or GED is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2020