Marketing Receptionist- iQ Designs
At iQ Designs, interiors are our passion. Our goal is to meet the specific needs of the client with creative and affordable design solutions. From the conceptual design phase through procurement, installation and project management, we provide unique design services for the hospitality and residential markets. Commitment and dedication are the foundation of our knowledgeable and experienced team; with involvement throughout every phase of the design process. We strive for each of our projects to capture a distinct identity, creating an experience combining both design and operation. Through years of experience, hard work and dedication, we’re forging ahead and taking on the Carolina’s.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Receptionist include, but are not limited to:
- GREETING, WELCOMING, AND DIRECTING CLIENTS APPROPRIATELY.
- ANSWERING PHONE THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
- COORDINATING MEETINGS WITH SALES REPRESENTATIVES.
- RECEIVING, REVIEWING, AND ORGANIZING SAMPLES IN MATERIALS LIBRARY.
- MONITORING INVENTORY OF WAREHOUSE, SHOWROOM, AND OFFICE SUPPLIES.
- DEVELOPING AND MONITORING SOCIAL MEDIA FOR COMPANY.
- PROVING WEBSITE INFORMATION UPDATES TO MARKETING DEPARTMENT WITHIN COMPANY.
- DEVELOPING/SENDING POSTCARDS / BUSINESS CARDS.
- COORDINATING ON-SITE PROJECT PHOTOGRAPHY (BEFORE/AFTER).
- SUPPORT DESIGNERS/OFFICE STAFF WITH VARIOUS DUTIES AS NEEDED.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- TELEPHONE SKILLS
- VERBAL COMMUNICATION
- ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK
- ABILITY TO WORK WITH OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
- UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE DEGREE IS AN ASSET
- FAMILIARITY WITH PHONE SYSTEMS
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE IS PREFERRED.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.