Opening Dual Brand Marriott General Manager
What are we looking for?
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of property management, provides leadership and demonstrates the company and brand culture to ensure high satisfaction levels with the associates and the guests.
Previous experience as a Marriott General Manager required for consideration, new opening experience is a plus!
What will you be doing?
General Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides leadership to the management team; acts as a coach and resource for daily operations and career development. Creates and communicates team goals.
- Ensures the highest quality guest service is always maintained, through prompt and courteous action and communication.
- Meets or exceeds brand standards and previous service score and internet rankings.
- Investigates guest complaints and initiates corrective action. Promptly resolves any guest issues or complaints.
- Works with all other departments effectively to achieve property and brand goals.
- Manages finances of operations including budget and inventory controls. Controls expenditures in relation to financial forecasts and budget.
- Implements and maintains an effective “open-door policy” to encourage open communication, feedback and interaction between all departments.
- “Manages by walking around” to interact with guests, associates and homeowners and identify successes, issues and opportunities. Celebrates successes and coaches or counsels team members in the moment.
- Provides clear direction to managers and team members through effective communication.
- Maintains a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Conducts regular meetings with all managers.
- Delegates duties and projects with consistent follow-up
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021