WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect. Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Night Auditor responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Responsible for overseeing activities of all overnight staff on property including Housekeeping, Loss Prevention, PBX, and Maintenance
- Prepares summary of cash, check and credit card activity
- Accurately performs all overnight audit reports and procedures according to property and company policy
- Handles any guest issues or complaints, using appropriate service recovery methods
- Executes policies and procedures for the front office, including following rate programs
- Responds to emergency situations and immediately notifies GSM, Resort Manager, or General Manager, when appropriate
- Communicates overnight events and issues to the management team by completing the Night Auditor’s Report
- Assists in maintaining and safe and secure environment; reports suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Loss Prevention department.
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager or General Manager
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within the managed departments
- Other duties, as assigned by the Guest Service Manager, Resort Manager or General Manager
What are we looking for?
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to work necessary overnight hours
- Ability to anticipate guest needs, change direction quickly and multi-task
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems; IQWare experience preferred
- Must possess solid decision making skills
- Proficient with general office PC applications (ie – word processing, spreadsheets, and databases).
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have positive attitude while performing tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021