WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Night Auditor include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing activities of all overnight staff on property including any Housekeeping, Loss Prevention, PBX, and Maintenance, as applicable.
- Prepares the daily summary of cash, checks and credit card activity.
- Responsible to ensure daily close out of all PMS work shifts and shift drop logs.
- Responsible to run the daily dual-brand night audit process in FOSSE PMS for both hotel brands in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all Food & Beverage staff as well as any evening department positions return keys signed out during shift.
- Accurately performs all overnight audit reports and procedures according to property and company policy.
- Handles any guest issues or complaints, using appropriate service recovery methods. Executes policies and procedures for the front office, including following rate programs. Responds to emergency situations and immediately notifies Guest Services, Rooms Division Manager, or General Manager, when appropriate.
- Communicates overnight events and issues to the management team and incoming AM work shift by completing the Night Auditor’s Report.
- Assists in maintaining and safe and secure environment; reports suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Loss Prevention department.
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the Guest Services Manager, Rooms Division Manager or General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Guest Services Manager, Rooms Division Manager or General Manager.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify