WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Operations Support Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Support and coordinate all recruiting efforts for the resort.
- Complete onboarding for new associates, including, new hire paperwork, property orientation & trainings, background checks, policies, procedures, and company standards.
- Continuously follow up with new hires to ensure training is effective and overall satisfaction is high by working with department managers to reduce turnover and maintain open door policy to assist team members.
- Assist with coordinating, tracking, and reporting for multiple associate and/or management requests/programs.
- Assist with submitting and follow up on PAF’s & Workers Comp Cases, maintain and secure associate files by sending directly to payroll department.
- Stay current on governmental requirements and laws, as well as company initiatives, policies and procedures related to human resources. Maintain required posters in associate communication areas.
- Ordering of property supplies as needed, including associate uniforms, office supplies, name tags etc.
Act as direct support for all departments on property as needed including, but not limited to:
- Accounting: daily deposits, giving change from the safe, Datavision, missed Punches.
- Homeowner Services: Month end closings, posting work orders, homeowner arrival inspections.
- Front Desk: Answering of calls, check-ins/check outs when department is short staffed or during high volume days, organization of front office/lobby area. Responding to guest reviews, surveys on various platforms; Revinate, Ivy, Trip Advisor, etc.
- Corporate Team Member Services as needed: Orientation, H2B and J1 Work & Travel Program, Recruiting, etc.
**Duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on Resort business demands and needs.
What are we looking for?
- Possesses high technical proficiency, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, databases, and social media sites.
- Six months+ of experience in a Human Resources or Administrative role preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate well with others, effectively deal with associates, guests, and accept constructive criticism from Department Heads/supervisors.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- The ability to anticipate needs, change goals and direction quickly, multitask, and cope with interruptions. ·
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits as discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.