Operations Support Coordinator
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated human resources and hospitality professional to provide exceptional service to internal customers by providing information and support through various job duties.
Operations Support Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support and coordinate recruiting efforts for the resort:
- Communicate job openings and closings to the Recruiting Specialist.
- Coordinate scheduled interviews with the department managers. Ensure the candidate has an excellent experience.
- Report interview results to the recruiting team.
- Meet with and screen all applicants who “walk-in” to the resort directly.
- Complete and submit new hire paperwork for new associates.
- Conduct property orientation for new hires and coordinate department-specific items with the department managers. Explain policies, procedures, and standards to new and existing associates.
- Continuously follow-up with new hires to ensure training is effective and overall satisfaction is high to assist in preventing turnover.
- Track orientation and training completed for all new hires and report to the General Manager, Resort Manager, and Director of Training
- Maintain an “open door” policy with associates. Act as a point of contact for associates with questions or issues, document complaint, and refer to the appropriate manager for resolution
- Assist associates with benefits enrollment upon eligibility. Coordinate and ensure completion of the annual benefits enrollment for qualified, active associates.
- Coordinate and track participation in the Associate Engagement Surveys.
- Maintains and secures associate files; send all documents to the payroll department for the master associate files.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 6+ months of experience in a Human Resources role preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- The ability to anticipate associate needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals with a strong sense of responsibility
- High technical proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft office, databases, and social media.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021