WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
PBX Operator responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Answer incoming phone calls and redirect to the appropriate department.
- Accurately log all calls and ensure that all guest requests are met – calls include maintenance, housekeeping, reservations, loss prevention, and more.
- Follow-up with guests in a timely manner.
- Relay any guest complaints to the appropriate department or the manager on duty.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Greet and interact with guests in a genuine, friendly, and professional manner.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in other front office areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor
- Must be able to sit in a stationary position for up to 8 hours
- Previous switchboard experience strongly preferred
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors.
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Connect with us! @brittainresorts
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.