The Server position is responsible for providing guests with the utmost experience while dining at the property. Servers provide guests with excellent customer service by attending them in a friendly, efficient manner.
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by accurately serving customers their food and beverage orders in a quick and courteous manner
- Performs opening, mid-shift, closing side work to ensure seamless transitions between shifts
- Suggests and upsells appropriate beverage, cocktail and food items
- Acquires a working knowledge of Restaurant Manager POS System in order to ring up orders and process bills
- Understands and follows all state laws and company policies for beverage service
- Handles difficult situations effectively. Keeps supervisor and host fully informed of all problems, customer dissatisfaction and/or unusual matters of significance
- Acquires a working knowledge of property, in-house facilities and local information to respond to customer questions in these areas as required
- Provides prompt customer turn-around by assisting with bussing and setting of tables
- Be willing to assist fellow servers as needed
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Job Qualifications
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.