WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect. Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What will you be doing?
Public Area Attendants help create a welcoming environment for our guests by maintaining cleanliness in all common areas inside and outside of the resort, as well as greeting and interacting with guests.
Public Area Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and maintain all public spaces, including lobbies, hallways, elevators, lounges, restrooms, and other communal areas, such as offices.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, and polish floors in public areas, ensuring they are free from debris and well-maintained.
- Dust and polish furniture, fixtures, and other surfaces in public areas to maintain cleanliness and presentation.
- Empty trash receptacles and replace liners, ensuring proper disposal of waste.
- Replenish supplies such as toiletries, towels, and cleaning products in public restrooms and other designated areas.
- Report any maintenance or repair needs observed in public areas to the appropriate department for prompt resolution.
- Greet guests and respond promptly to guest requests or inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details; enjoyment of cleaning
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What can you look forward to?
All team members enjoy WEEKLY PAY!
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Parental Leave (10 weeks)
- Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty Pay
- Life Insurance Benefit
- Health Savings Account, Accident, Personal Cancer Protection, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- David L. Brittain Scholarship Program
- Local Attraction Discounts
- Associate Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodations Discount
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
Connect with us!
TikTok | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Marriott Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
2006 North Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach SC, 29577
$15.00 Per Hour