Quality Assurance Supervisor- Ocean Reef Resort
What are we looking for?
- Effective leadership, including the ability to actively coach, train and lead housekeeping staff.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Detail-oriented professional driven to deliver exceptional results.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Passion for upholding standards and exceeding expectations in all aspects of hospitality.
- Exceptional communicator with strong conflict resolution capabilities.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
Quality Assurance Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Informs and updates Director of Housekeeping of any coaching provided to associates under the QA Supervisor’s supervision. Communicates any instances that need further coaching and counseling.
- Managing & training Room Attendants, Housepersons, Public Area Attendants and all other team members to ensure quality performance on a daily basis.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Room Attendants and Housepersons and document trends & topics discussed.
- Perform routine inspections of all guest rooms. Follow up with inspectors and maintenance team on any deficiencies.
- Maintain Company standards of cleanliness and efficiency.
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues.
- Routinely inspect service areas, storerooms & corridors.
- Efficiently manage stock & control equipment and closets.
- Completes and ensures guests’ requests for cleaning times/specifications are met.
- Completes daily room assignments/section assignments for Room Attendants, Housepersons, and Public Area Attendants.
- Inspects all VIP, Homeowner, and Deep Clean units to ensure standards are upheld.
- Based on business needs, the QA Supervisor may also be expected to assist with regular housekeeping duties, including cleaning rooms.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping.
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make a difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us. We offer competitive benefits – for more information, visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.