WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Recruiting Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with department (hiring) managers on a regular basis regarding open positions and create a strategy to fill each.
- Post the open positions and source candidates through networking, job boards, employee referrals, social media, active applicants, college postings, and other venues. Coordinate and attend college, company, and property job fairs.
- Plan and execute recruiting events such as hiring events and career fairs.
- Review applications and/or resumes for each of the open positions. Conduct telephone screenings for any qualified candidates.
- Immediately set up interviews with the hiring managers for the candidates who passed the telephone screening.
- Utilize applicant tracking to maintain candidate data (screening, interviewing, etc.) Ensure timely responses to each of the applicants.
- Submit any background checks and/or PDP surveys for final candidates. Communicate results to the hiring manager(s).
- Communicate any deficiencies in the process or lags in response times to the General Manager for correction.
- Educate all new associates on the Employee Self-Service and complete all new hire paperwork. Submit all required documentation to the Payroll team for the personnel file.
- Assist associates with benefits enrollment upon eligibility. Coordinate and ensure completion of the annual benefits enrollment for active associates.
- Coordinate orientation schedules with the new associates and hiring managers.
- Complete any assigned onboarding and off-boarding activities.
- Prepare recruiting reports, as requested.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Six months+ of recruiting experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Able to handle multiple assignments and projects effectively.
- Possesses high technical proficiency, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, databases and social media sites.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Maintain proper business acumen and business professional attire/appearance
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits as discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.