WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
The Senior Operations Support Coordinator delivers dedicated assistance to the Senior Director of Operations, specializing in meticulous data collection and reporting, proficient handling of administrative tasks, and adept communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Senior Operations Support Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Support the Senior Director of Operations in the organization and execution of daily operations within the region.
- Collaborate with General Managers to monitor project deadlines and ensure work quality.
- Facilitate effective communication and follow-up for timely task completion.
- Track key metrics and generate insightful reports for Business Performance Management Systems.
- Assist in gathering data and presenting performance trends to stakeholders.
- Organize and manage access rights to shared drives for team members.
- Respond to ownership group requests with accurate information and manage assigned tasks.
- Contribute to Facilities Management and Capex initiatives by tracking progress and ensuring compliance.
- Attend meetings, capture accurate minutes, and prepare necessary materials.
- Coordinate changes to calendars and task tracking systems, ensuring effective communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to perform independently and with limited or no supervision.
- Must have very strong computer skills; proficient with MSWord, Powerpoint, and Excel, Google products, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with an ability to change direction.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of individuals; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a professional image as an ambassador of the Company.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Actively seeks learning; enhances personal, professional, and business growth through new learning and experiences.
- Analyzes and assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data and feedback. Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Skilled in prioritizing work tasks in accordance with goals and makes effective use of time in an environment with multiple deadlines and goals.
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.