WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Server responsibilities include:
- Contributes to customer satisfaction by accurately serving customers their food and beverage orders in a quick and courteous manner
- Performs opening, mid-shift, closing side work to ensure seamless transitions between shifts
- Suggestively sells appropriate beverage, cocktail and food items
- Acquires a working knowledge of the restaurants POS system in order to ring in orders and process bills
- Understands and follows all state laws and company policies for beverage service
- Handles difficult situations effectively. Keeps supervisor and host fully informed of all problems, customer dissatisfaction and/or unusual matters of significance
- Acquires a working knowledge of property, in-house facilities, and local information to respond to customer questions in these areas as required
- Provides prompt customer turn-around by assisting with bussing and setting of tables
- Be willing to assist fellow servers as needed
What Are We Looking For?
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021