Shuttle Driver responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests in a friendly, helpful manner
- Operating and transporting guests via Shuttle
- Assisting guests by offering to carry luggage to and from their rooms
- Assisting guests with moving rooms when necessary
- Escorting potential guests to rooms for viewing purposes and shows the property
- Directing traffic in the parking lot area and keeping the traffic lanes open
- Opening doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving the property
- Cleaning and maintaining the upkeep of the bell carts
- Assisting the pool attendants with keeping the pool decks clean and organized
- Assisting the grounds department with the cleanliness of the property while walking the grounds
- Assisting the front desk by answering phone calls and assisting guests at the front desk
What are we looking for?
- Enjoyment of providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- 21 years of age or older
- A valid driver’s license
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Previous experience as a Shuttle Driver/Bell Person is preferred
- Must be able to work both inside and outside
- Knowledge of the city, particularly tourist attractions
- Working knowledge of the resort, its’ services and facilities.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021