WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Barista responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ultimately, creating an awesome service experience for all customers
- Courteously greeting guests and taking their orders
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment at par with all appropriate company, state & federal standards
- Preparing & providing quality beverages & food products
- Other duties as assigned by Lead Barista or Store Manager
What are we looking for?
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
Follow us @brittainresorts
Copyright © Brittain Resorts & Hotels 2021