IT Systems Analyst- Brittain Resorts & Hotels
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect. Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
The responsibilities of the Project Lead/Systems Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
- Research, analyze, and recommend the future developmental direction and administration of multiple software systems as assigned by manager.
- Responsible for the administration of multiple systems as assigned by manager, including the Property Management System.
- Develop and maintain setup and access levels of user accounts.
- Translate end-user business needs into technical requirements.
- Assist end-users in selection, evaluation, and recommendation of new software.
- Provide the Information Technology group with hardware specifications and project manage the required hardware configuration for assigned applications.
- Serve as technical project manager for software rollouts.
- Serve as IS technical project manager for software enhancements and upgrades.
- Foster and manage strong BRH vendor relations for assigned systems.
- Develop, document, and track system enhancement requests and software defects.
- Develop, document, and implement support procedures and service levels for assigned systems.
- Interact with the end-users to document and implement software enhancements.
- Evaluate upgrades and the effect of enhancements on the affected business units.
- Identify and suggest potential solutions to software defects.
- Independently complete software projects and software upgrades
- Provide overnight maintenance when business needs dictate.
- Design, creation, and coding of custom reports/queries requested by end-users and approved by management.
- Provide 24-hour on-call support service as dictated by department schedule.
- Accountable for a high degree of professional decorum in dealing with individuals at the highest level, within and outside the organization, while exercising diplomacy and maintaining strict confidentiality
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred or 3-5 years as a business analyst, systems analyst, or project lead; certifications recommended
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven strong deductive-reasoning
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- The aptitude to learn new technologies and applications quickly and independently.
- Expertise in the following:
Relational Databases, ISQL/SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Server 2008 and higher, SQL Enterprise Manager, Crystal Report Designer, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, TCP/IP, Internet Research Skills, Hotel Operations, Property Management Systems, Hotel Lock Systems, Call Center Call Management Applications, HR and Payroll Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Hospitality Data Warehousing (Datavision) and Application Interfacing/Integration
- General understanding of the following:
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft VBA, MS Windows 2003 Server and Higher, MS-DOS, MS Windows 7 and Higher, Web Browsers, Network Integration, Network and PC Peripherals, Microsoft Excel data conversion tools and Accounting Systems and GAP.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.